News & Updates
The Town of Hague, along with the majority of the other
Twin Rivers Communities,
have signed a monumental Friendship Agreement
with Beardy’s Okemasis First Nation.
This agreement represents the continuity of friendship
within the Valley communities. A step towards
working together on issues important in our Region.
Pictured above are the heads of the respective
Twin River Municipalities along with Chief Roy Petit.
Influenza Immunization Locations
Monday, October 23rd
Brian King Center
202 – 8th Avenue North
3:00pm – 7:30pm
Tuesday, November 7th
North Ridge Centennial Community Centre
901 – 3rd Street North
3:00pm – 7:30pm
St. Odilon Church
3004 Saskatchewan Street
2:00pm – 6:00pm
Attention Hague Residents: The Town of Hague is the recipient of funds through the Clean Water and Wastewater (CWWF) program for water line upgrades. Project will be starting Monday, August 21. It will be required to shut off water valves in select areas of Town at select times. Please expect water disruptions and Precautionary Boil Water Advisories during the next two months – to avoid inconvenience, it is recommended to have a supply of bottled water in your household. If at all possible we will try to provide a days’ notice by email indicating which blocks will be affected. Each water disruption will result in an average of three days of a Precautionary Boil Water Advisory. Each household and business will receive a hand delivered letter (taped to your door) at the onset of an advisory and a subsequent letter at the end of the advisory. Thank you, in advance, for your patients during this time – this project is a benefit for you, our residents, and will make our Town a better place to live!!!
Now that School has started the Rosthern RCMP would like to remind students of their responsibilities:
– While waiting for a bus stand well away from the road in a safe and easy-to-see area
– Don’t walk/run between school busses or cars because other people may not see you
– Remember, if you can’t see the driver, the driver probably can’t see you either
– When walking to school, walk on the sidewalk whenever possible and only cross the road at marked crosswalks or where there are lights/crossing guards
– If there are no sidewalks to use, walk on the left-hand side of the road, facing oncoming traffic and stay as far away from the traffic as possible
– Pay attention, stay alert when crossing the street
– If you are Biking, skateboarding or using a scooter, follow the rules of the road and always wear a helmet.
– don’t be distracted. pay attention when you are walking – don’t text while walking and don’t listen to music loud enough that you aren’t aware of what’s going on around you
Have a great 2017-2018 school year and have fun, stay safe!
Rosthern RCMP would like to remind motorists to pay attention to school zones and speed limits. Drivers are reminded that they must stop when a school bus has its lights flashing and their STOP sign is out.
WANTED: Criminal with sewing machine at large……. Police say he’s following a pattern.
Submitted by Sgt. Jacqueline Spence, Rosthern RCMP
Instructions on how to download application, click here